Thursday, May 21, 2009

Starting Length

I just wanted to post a picture of my starting length.

My goal right now is to make bra strap length. My ultimate goal is mid back length.

I should have reached bra strap length a long time ago, but I had a few trims along the way. I've been at my current length for almost a year! I guess I have to take better care of my ends. I used to wear my hair down every day and I payed the price for is. Now I wear a bun daily and I will keep it that way until I've reached my goal.
Another thing that might have contributed to the setbacks is relaxing too often, every 5 - 6 weeks. I did that because I had a problem dealing with the new growth. I am 4a/b and my new growth is no joke. Henna helps with relaxing the texture of the new growth. Conditioner only washes have helped a lot, though I don't have the time to do them every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment