Wednesday, May 20, 2009

My MN Mix


So I have been using Miconazole Nitrate as a growth aid for about 3 weeks now for the second time. The first time I wasn't consistant, though it gave me good growth.

During the first weeks I got terrible headaches. I must say, that i used it straight out of the tube. I then mixed it with some stuff and came up with a recipe that doesn't cause any headaches.


Here' s the recipe:
1 tube of Miconazole Nitrate Cream (30g-the brand I use is pictured above)

about 30g of Organic Root stimulator Olive Moisturizer (in the bottle)

15 ml water.


I mix this up and apply it every night before bed and massage it in. The growth I get is more than I'm used to. I hope this will help me achieve my mbl goal sooner.
The only downside is that I can't enjoy my freshly relaxed hair very long, but I guess I'll just have to sacrifice on thing for the other.


No comments:

Post a Comment