Monday, May 18, 2009

Experimenting with Stretching

Yes, I said experimenting because I haven't been succesful yet. I wont say my hair hates stretching, but I will have to find ways to cope with all the new growth for sure since I'm using growth aids. I wear a bun to work these days. My kind of protective styling. In the past I wore my hair down every day, but I've seen the benefits of bunning: retaining more length. The problem is, my buns don't look verry neat with all the puffiness and new growth sticking out. Right now I'm 2 weeks post. I usually retouch at 6 weeks post. I'll try and stretch for 8 weeks and hopefully add another week along the way. I'll Cowash as much as I can during that time and try to moisturize and baby my ends properly. But if the breaking and shedding is too much I will definately grab a box of relaxer.

No comments:

Post a Comment