Thursday, May 21, 2009

Hair Candy


My hair is in for a treat this weekend.

Here's what I'll do:


1. On friday night I wil massage my scalp with my special hair oil blend consisting of coconut oil, cayenne pepper oil, amla oil, MN and essential oils.


2. I will do a hot oil treatment on my hair with another blend of castor oil, amla oil, coconut oil and conditioner. I still have to determine which conditioner I will use. Cover my hair with saran wrap and leave it overnight.


3. In the morning I will apply Casia to my hair. It says henna on the box, but I believe it's really casia mixed with other herbs because it stains gray hair golden. No orange stain. My hair comes out sooooo soft with this. Wrap my hair again with saran wrap and do some house chores for the next four hours. I'll prepare the henna (casia) the day before with hot tea, honey and again amla oil.


4. I'll then do a cow or shampoo/conditioner mix if my hair needs it to get out all the oil.


5. Then deepcondition for 30 minutes with ORS Replenishing Pack.


6. Style my hair:


- rollerset: use setting lotion, moisturizer.


- Blow out the roots


- Doobie wrap


- Enjoy the softness and sheen on my heathy strands.


No comments:

Post a Comment