Monday, May 18, 2009

Regimen to reach MBL.

As said before I have a few inches to go to make BSL.
These are the steps i will take to make MBL in 6 months.

1. Grease my scalp with my MN Mix. The mix contains 30g Miconazole Nitrate Cream, about the same amount of ORS Olive Oil Moisturizer and 15 ml water. I put that in a bottle and apply it every night. I have used this mix for almost two weeks now, after my last relaxer and the new growth looks like 4 weeks post relaxer. I also see a lot of 'new hair' growing.

2. COW midweek with Suave milk and honey , Suave tropical coconut or VO5 strawberies and cream.

3. On Saturdays I'll either deep condition with Motions CPR or do a Casia or Henna Treatment followed by ORS Replenishing Pak. I'll do HOT's on friday night with amla oil and apply my own concoction of coconut oil and cayenne overnight.

4. Moisturize twice a day with ORS Olive Oil Moisturizer.

5. No trims, until I reach my goal.

That's it. I try to keep it as simple as possible. Hope I retain all the length that I get during these 6 months.

I'll take some start pictures and post them soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment