Wednesday, July 15, 2009

I Trimmed my Hair


Yes, I broke one of my own rules and trimmed about 2 inches off my hair. I didn't like my ends anymore. I guess they were overprocessed and uneven. They were relaxed bone straight as opposed to the rest of my hair which is bouncy and full of body. So yes, they had to be trimmed off. Last night I asked my DH to help me out and he did a great job. My hair looks way better now. I also have to say that I'm back at armpit length. This is the first time that I was at ease to trim my hair. Why? Because of the results that I have seen since using growth aids. I'm still using my MN mix faithfully and I'll be at BSL in no time.
I also want to say that I'm inspired by Ateeya, because her hair always looks lovely.

1 comment:

  1. dont worry, hair grows back. i am following you, please follow me

    http://jblovly.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete